Sunday, April 25, 2010

From Fat to Fit


Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


So I am going to try and start a fitness regime and try to lose some weight! I know it will be a long process and a lot of work, but I am putting my best into this! I want to be healthy and I really do think it will make me feel so much better and bring me more confidence. I signed up on a free website : Myfitnesspal.com
I will begin planning my meals and regime next week and hopefully by my birthday (August 4th) I will be on my way to a healthier me. My goal as of right now is to lose about 30 lbs. My current weight is about 188 so dropping 30 lbs would bring me down to about 158. I can handle that!!! lol.

The worst thing about it all is getting into a habit. I have to change what I eat and drink, incorporate excersize into my days, and convince myself not to give up! I hate to do it, but I will start counting calories, fat, protein, vitamins, and other healthy factors. I will hope that because I eat healthier does not mean that my grocery bill will be higher. I have to rid myself of Ch....Cha.....CHOCOLATE!!! wahhhhh! Brings me to tears! There is a lot of organizing and planning to be done. I shall go forth and become fit or fail! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment