So, this is my first blog and I am really excited about it! I can't wait to get some craft projects done and get the pics uploaded for everyone to check out! I would love to get a "Craft-a-Day" widget to put on here but I haven't found one yet! I finally got my office/craft room cleaned up today, even shampooed the carpet. So, hopefully I can get some projects done soon.
I will try and get some pics posted of my office as well! It is always neat to see one's creative space. lol.
Right now I house two veiled chameleons in my room. I bought Rupert (the male) at the Midwest Reptile Show in Indianapolis late last year, Late August maybe??. The guy, Rupert, from the show "Survivor" was there so I thought it would be cool to name my chameleon after him since he was at the show! Then came Genoveve (my female, I just liked that name for her). I bought her at the Shepherdsville, Ky reptile show in late November. They are just very neat to watch. They don't really do any tricks. Genoveve loves to be held, although Rupert prefers not to. They eat Crickets and I have to mist them daily. My wonderful Husband Jeremy helps me take care of them. He has been breeding geckos for abotu a year now and loves reptiles or anything reptile related.
Here is a photo of the screen cage that Genoveve is housed in.

The screen cage is made by Zoo-med I believe. It comes in pieces and I had to assemble it. Thank goodness it was easy! I placed a UVB bulb and a heat light in the fixture at the top. Then I laid newspaper in the bottom. I bought 2 dracaena plants at Wal-mart for about 5 bucks and a golden pothos and just set them on the newspaper. She has plenty of room to climb around and seems to be pretty content...Well, enough about the reptiles! In my creative space or office, I have several tables, lots of organizers and totes, a sewing maching, a couple shelves (in the closet), and my computer desk. It is usually a mess in here but I thought that maybe if I have to start taking pics to put on this blog, that would give me the incentive I need to keep it cleaned up and organized. lol. I hope to start a few projects in the near future and as soon as I find my dang disappearing digital camera, then I will be glad to post some pictures! Thanks for checking out my blog..keep coming back!

No comments:
Post a Comment