Sunday, May 23, 2010

Scratch art

So me and my wonderful Husband made a trip out of town and wound up, Of course, in a dollar store....(I LOVE them!!!~) I had seen the scratch art kits in Hobby Lobby and WalMart but never bought one. I saw one at the Dollar Store and I thought "for a buck, I can give it a try". So I brought it home and opened the package. It is a thicker sheet of paper with a black coating. When you scratch on the surface, the underneath colors show through!! It somes with a wooden cuticle pusher looking stick like utensil. It is almost like scratching off a lotto ticket, only there is nothing to win underneath, just colors... I got a glitter one. So, when I scratched the paper, the underneath was glittery!!! So I thought I would post my "scratch art"...Enjoy!!! Ps. sorry about the line through the middle, scanned into my computer that way??


No comments:

Post a Comment