Spray Painted Tie Dye Project!
I wanted to make my husband and I some shirts for the 4th of July! I found a great tutorial from Threadbangers, here is the step by step video
...http://www.youtube.com/watchv=Juy4bK_Hns&feature=player_embedded
You twist a shirt and spray paint it, and it creates a nice Tie Dye effect! It is so easy!! I used a box lid and cut stars out to create a stencil. I sprayed over the stencil to create the star shapes on the shirts I painted. This project was so easy and it turned out great!!! No guesswork, no patterns, cutting, sewing, etc! Just a shirt and some spraypaint!!! I can't wait to try some more and experiment with different colors! Thanks for checking out my blog, Have a blessed day! *Let us remember to honor our soldiers this Memorial Day~!*



This pic is a pillowcase purse that I made last nite! Here is the link for the tutorial for this pillowcase hobo purse!!!http://www.marthastewart.com/good-things/sleeper-of-a-bag?backto=true&backtourl=/photogallery/top-50-money-saving-tips#slide_43

No comments:
Post a Comment